I’ll be sharing an uplifting, healing, and fun laughter session during the Virtua Cancer Survivors Support Group. This is a free group, offered by Virtua, for all cancer survivors.
Some benefits of laughter:
- Laughter helps counter stress and fear.
- Laughter promotes a positive outlook.
- Laughter helps deal with pain.
- Laughter oxygenates the body.
- Laughter strengthens the immune system.
“This support group is for all cancer patients who have completed active treatment and are learning to live life as cancer survivors. The group offers an opportunity to discover how your life has changed after cancer and embrace your “new normal.” This group is professionally facilitated by Marian Mitchell, MDiv, CSW.
Virtua Cancer Survivors Support Group info:
Click here for more info and to register or call toll-free 1-888-Virtua-3 (1-888-847-8823)